Formulated from zinc oxide and antioxidant-rich botanical extracts, protect your skin from harmful UV rays with SPF 50 while locking in moisture. Perfect to use all over—face and body.
- Water-resistant broad-spectrum, non-chemical SPF 50 and PA++++ for high UVA and UVB protection
- Helps prevent visible sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures
- Decreases the risk of early skin ageing caused by the sun
- Nourishes and protects the skin, with intense hydration
- Non-oily, non-greasy buttery texture glides on to veil the skin
- Unique barrier SPF blends into the skin for invisible protection
Directions for use
Smooth a generous amount of BARRIER BODY BUTTER evenly over dry face and body at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and more often after swimming, excessive perspiration or towelling.
Zinc Oxide 24%. Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C13-15 Alkane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii Nut Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Ferulic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrated Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide, Linalool. May Contain: +/- Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)